Creating a multisite platform for online stores and sell membership plans can be really difficult and tedious. You need to be versed in using WordPress and WP Ultimo.
Something even harder is creating admin dashboards for your clients to manage their stores. You need to be an experienced programmer or hire one. So it becomes almost impossible if you’re not a great programmer.
That’s why we created a free WP Ultimo course that shows you how to create a multisite platform. We’ve prepared a course that gives you all the tools, the knowledge, and the steps you need to follow to set up a multisite network and start making money.
You can make money with a multisite network; and fortunately, you don’t have to be an experienced programmer anymore. You don’t need to deal with so many programming languages and protocols.
What’s the difficulty level of this WP Ultimo course?
Do you know how to use WordPress and WooCommerce at a basic level? Then you’re ready to take this course.
We know that creating multisite networks and integring them with WP Ultimo to create platforms where you can sell membership plans and get recurring payments can be somewhat difficult.
But in this free WP Ultimo course we’ll guide you step by step on how to:
- Set up a multisite platform easily.
- Prepare membership plans with the WP Ultimo plugin.
- Add discount coupons for your membership plans.
- Create a pricing page to sell your membership plans.
- Design a beautiful homepage to present your multisite platform to the world.
- Set up a beautiful login page so users don’t use the classic WordPress login page.
Will my users have to use wp-admin to manage their stores?
That’s the old, normal, boring, hard way.
With this free WP Ultimo course, you’ll create a platform where users will be able to manage their online stores from a fully customized frontend dashboard.
And the best part is that you won’t have to spend hours and hours programming frontend pages. You’ll discover how to create wp-admin frontend pages with just a few clicks.
We’ll guide you step by step on how to:
- Display sales reports on the frontend.
- Allow users to create products, coupons, and taxonomies from the frontend.
- Show payment methods on the frontend for users to configure their own payment gateways.
- Let users control their sites’ pages, themes, and settings completely from the frontend.
- Allow users to view and manage their membership plan on the frontend.
- Restrict features based on the plan purchased by the user.
How will the frontend dashboard look?
You may think the frontend dashboard will look just like the wp-admin dashboard. That’s not the case!
We’re really glad to tell you we have developed more than 15 templates so your frontend dashboard looks completely different from the WordPress dashboard.
You don’t have to go through the difficult process of crafting a new design for the frontend dashboard. You just need to import the design templates using Elementor plugin or OceanWP theme.
Can you mention any reference on how my platform will be?
Yes! Your platform will be similar to Shopify, BigCommerce, or Wix eCommerce.
Here are some features all these platforms have in common and that your own platform will also include:
- All these platforms sell membership plans.
- All these platforms receive recurring payments.
- All these platforms give users a dashboard to manage their stores.
- All these platforms allow users to get different plans with different features.
- All these platforms allow users to manage their membership settings.
And your platform will have all these and more features because you’ll use WordPress and WooCommerce behind the scenes.
You can even integrate more plugins and themes to add more features and earn more money selling more complete membership plans.
Why should I take this Free WP Ultimo course?
We’d love to show you how to create this platform, but here are some reasons why you should consider taking this course:
- It is a great business opportunity because you can build your own multisite network and sell memberships.
- It’s a great business opportunity because you can sell the complete platform to a client who wants a similar platform.
- You can grow professionally because you’ll learn how to build a platform and apply that knowledge to develop other platforms for other usages like donations, courses, events, news websites, Medium-like websites, etc.