Hi. In this tutorial we will show you how to Create and Manage WordPress Users from the Frontend.
For this you need to install the plugin “WP Frontend Admin”. You can buy it here:Buy now
Money back guarantee. We´ll give you a refund if the plugin doesn´t work.
- Go to the plugin page (In wp-admin´s left menu > WP Frontend Admin)
- In the plugin page you will see a shortcode like this: [vg_display_admin_page page_url=”XXXXX”]
- Create a new page (full width pages look better)
- Paste the shortcode in the page content
- In WP Admin, open the “Users” page (left menu > users)
- Copy the URL of the users page, and add it to the shortcode. At the end it will look like this: [vg_display_admin_page page_url=”http://mysite.com/wp-admin/users.php”]
- Publish the page
- Done. Now you can create and manage users from the frontend